黑龙江22选5开奖结果 www.h9ora.cn 在 CD 上看到了很多之前的学长学姐经验，收到很多帮助，所以打算把自己总结的题库也放上来~毕竟日常迷信，申请季人品永远不嫌多~WUSTL 应该是没有真人面试，Kira 就相当于面试的结果。
工作日的晚上5点前网络非常好，虽然听说不用 VPN 但是楼主还是开了，用的 Chrome，题库非常的稳基本上随便一个面经都能 cover，但是楼主还是把最新的所有面经帖子都看了一遍，查重筛选之后发现近期多了两道新题而且有一道真的就考到了!所以个人觉得还是有必要发上来一个新版本供之后的战友们参考！关于布景，首先楼主认为打光是最重要的，所以调过很多次光，会显得气色很好，也会在一定程度上修饰脸型~然后是女生的妆，楼主化平时的日常妆（画个眉毛淡涂口红），光一打，电脑渣摄像头一录就啥也不剩，跟没画一样，所以妹子们可以稍微化的比平时重一些，镜头下看着是刚刚好的。
6道口语+1道写作，口语 30 s 准备 45 s 回答，写作5分钟看题+作答。
- 3 things that we should know about you
- If we visit your hometown, where would you take us to (这个就是楼主看最新的面经突然捡到的一个题，以为不可能考但是还是准备了，幸亏幸亏??！所以战友们千万不要轻视任何一个可以看到的资料啊)
- Why MS.BA is right for you
- What impact would you make in analytics MKT and how do you keep relevant for your career
（这题楼主答的不是很好，有很多 and，analytics 的重音居然还念错了，念错了不要紧还自己纠正了，纠正也就算了还恍惚了一下觉得是不是第一遍才是对的，又纠回去了？反正同志们千万不要像我一样，念错了不要纠正，不要留恋！也不要因为前几道题答的比较好就飘了-比如我，然后这题一放松就 GG 了）
- What interests you about St.Louis (问的是城市的吸引力哦)
- Favourite things about Olin
- Why WUSTL
- Favorite thing about Olin/ what do you like most about Olin/ top 3 reasons Olin are attracted you
- What interests you about St. Louis (城市有啥好)
- 3 things that we should know about you (trait and skills you have to help you in this industry)
- Your favorite food in your country
- Funniest thing happened to you recently
- Tell about a challenge
- What impact would you make in analytics market/finance industry and how do you keep relevant for your career
- Why MSBA is right for you
- Think about a leader or a mentor you have worked with, what do you hope to learn in the program that will help you implement the skills and attributes you most admire?
- What’s the most difficult course. What have you learnt from it and how can it help with your study in Olin
- Your favorite book/movie
- Your hometown
- If we visit your hometown, where would you take us to?
A student is selected as Class President and is scheduled to accept the position and speak to the entire student body on Friday. On Wednesday it is discovered that the student has not completed a self-study course requirement that is mandatory for all student senate representatives. The course takes a week to be completed. Given that the student has not started the coursework and will not be able to finish before the announcement on Friday, please describe what actions should be taken in order to resolve the situation.
For the first time in many years the basketball team has made it to the championship game. In order for a player to be eligible they must have a “C” grade average. A few days prior to the game the coach learns that his two star players have dropped below the required grade average. According to policy, they should be suspended from the team but, if they are suspended, they won’t play in the championship and the whole team is depending on them. What should the coach do?